If you’re like most people, you probably don’t think about your HVAC maintenance until it breaks. And then you realize just how important it is! Sometimes, it may seem like a hassle to call up your HVAC technician to schedule a service appointment. But, if you’re tempted to skip your yearly HVAC maintenance service, consider what you’ll be missing out on. There are many benefits of HVAC maintenance that can make the call and paying the fee worth your while. Here is why HVAC maintenance is important.
SAVE MONEY WITH HVAC MAINTENANCE
Yes, you’ll be paying a little bit upfront for the maintenance of your furnace, air conditioner, humidifier, and other HVAC units. However, you should save money in the long-term. When your equipment is kept in good condition, you will save money by:
- Avoiding major repairs: Your HVAC technician will find small issues with your equipment before they become major issues that damage multiple parts. When your system is properly maintained, small problems are caught and fixed before they become big problems. This can save you a lot of money in the long run.
- Avoiding emergency calls: Poorly maintained equipment tends to give out in the dead of winter or peak of summer. You might need repairs immediately to stay safe. However, the repairs are even more expensive when done on an emergency basis.
- Using less fuel: Equipment that is well-maintained is more energy-efficient and will keep your home at your desired temperature while using less energy.
- Extended Life: Regular maintenance can also extend the life of your HVAC system. With proper care, your system will last longer and work efficiently for many years.
BE MORE COMFORTABLE IN YOUR HOME
Having well-maintained HVAC equipment can make you more comfortable. Here’s how:
- Consistent temperature: If you battle with cold and hot spots in your home, cleaning the filters and maintaining your equipment may fix it.
- Peace of mind: Properly maintained equipment is safer and less likely to give out when it needs you most. So, you can rest easy that your home is safe and you’re much less likely to need to call for emergency repairs than you were before.
- Air quality: Your cleaned equipment will take debris out of your air, instead of putting some into the air. When your system is properly maintained, it will filter out dust, pollen, and other airborne contaminants. This can create a healthier environment for you.
OUR MAINTENANCE PLANS
Haven Home ClimateCare offers maintenance plans for all of your HVAC equipment, from the furnace and air conditioner to water heaters, fireplaces, geothermal systems and more. You can save even more with our maintenance plans because they include reduced diagnostic fees, a 20% discount on repairs and a 5% discount on replacement equipment. In the rare case that you’ll need emergency service, we’ll offer you priority service.
Our WeCare Protection plan is even better, with free parts and labour, and no diagnostic fee at all. We also offer free precision tune-ups every year with the program. This program starts when your warranty expires and costs as low as $2.50 a week.
You’ll benefit from comprehensive maintenance plans, including 26 point furnace and boiler maintenance, 22 point fireplace maintenance and 22 point air conditioner maintenance.
Having your HVAC equipment maintained may cost you upfront but will save you money in the long run. To book your HVAC maintenance contact us today.