CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONER INSTALLATION
If you’re considering air conditioning in Barrie or the surrounding area, chances are you can benefit from the cool comfort of a central air conditioner installation. With our hot, humid summers, it’s a luxury to step into a cool, relaxing home.
Get the peace of mind you deserve with our all-inclusive furnace subscriptions. No money down & low monthly payments that include everything.
Custom Comfort ClimateCare understands the unique needs of Barrie's residents and provides the expert advice and stellar service you’ve come to depend on. Our customers are able to choose from new central air conditioners by a variety of brands, including:
With access to these leading brands, we’ll find a new model to meet your budget, features and efficiency goals.
Whether you’re looking for a more energy-efficient choice, want to upgrade or simply need your current air conditioning system assessed or serviced, Custom Comfort ClimateCare is here to meet your needs.
There are several different high-efficiency options when it comes to central air conditioning systems. Our ClimateCare air conditioners are durable, quiet and many are Energy Star certified. We can help you find the best central air conditioner for your home cooling needs, whether it’s from one of our trusted well known manufacturers or our ClimateCare house brand, we’ll find the perfect fit for your budget and needs.
SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, is a measure of air conditioner and heat pump cooling efficiency. SEER ratings are calculated by the cooling output for an average cooling season divided by the total electric energy input during the same time frame. A higher SEER rating means greater energy efficiency.
CENTRAL AC UNIT INSTALLATION
- Improved comfort and usability – by providing cool, conditioned air to your entire home or building, a central air conditioner offers greater comfort and usability than single-room units can provide.
- Better energy efficiency – because the cooling system is centralized in one location, it can be controlled more easily and is less likely to malfunction or experience cooling loss. This results in greater energy efficiency, saving you money on your energy bills.
- Greater convenience – with a centralized system, you won’t have to worry about running multiple units or ensuring that all the units are working properly. You can simply turn the central unit on or off for optimal comfort.
- Better air quality – by filtering and circulating cool air throughout your home, central air conditioners keep your indoor air clean and healthy, helping to prevent mold growth and reduce allergens like dust and pollen.
- Reduced maintenance needs – since a centralized system is easier to maintain than multiple single-room units, you’ll spend less time and money on repairs and maintenance over the life of your system.
- Easier installation – installing a central air conditioner is typically easier than installing multiple single-room units, which can help reduce labor costs and save you time for getting your new cooling system up and running.
COMMON HVAC PROBLEMS
How to avoid unexpected expenses
HELPING YOU MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOUR HOME
If you’re looking for the best central air conditioner available to fit your lifestyle and your budget, look no further. Our expert technicians will match you with the right product. Their expert advice doesn’t end with the product selection, though. You can count on Custom Comfort ClimateCare to provide full maintenance tips and service throughout the life of your air conditioner.
Our friendly customer service agents are standing by to help you learn more about how you can stay comfortable and save money.
Request a quote on home cooling solutions and products from Custom Comfort ClimateCare. We offer affordable financing!