- Ductless Heating
- Electric Storage Heating
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Repair
- Hydronic Heating
- Zone Control System
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Water Heater Repair in Barrie Region by Custom Comfort ClimateCare
Water heaters are typically out of sight, so it can be easy to forget about them—until you have no hot water in your home. It can be tempting to try to see what’s happening with your hot water heater when it breaks, but this is not advisable, especially with a combustion water heater.
The good news is that the experts at Custom Comfort ClimateCare are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help with all of your water heater repair needs. Our experts have the training and certification to ensure that your hot water heater is correctly repaired the first time around. A broken water heater can be a huge nuisance, but there’s no reason to make the situation worse by attempting to repair it yourself. Instead, call us and let our experts get your hot water heater back on track.
Custom Comfort ClimateCare provides professional water heater repair service in Barrie and the surrounding areas. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment.
When Is It Time for Hot Water Heater Repair?
It just isn’t prudent to wait for your water heater to completely break down before having it repaired, but it can sometimes be tough to know when your hot water heater in Barrie, actually needs repair. Here are some of the tell–tale signs that your hot water heater may need help:
- Discoloured water:
- If you are seeing yellow or brownish water coming from your hot water tap, there is likely one of two problems at the root: there is rust inside the tank and it is entering into the water, or excessive sediment is in the tank. Either case requires expert help.
- Tepid water:
- Water heaters are designed to provide hot water, so if all you are getting is tepid water from your hot water tap, there is an issue, and it’s important to allow a trained expert to determine what the problem is.
- Hot water runs out early:
- There can be a few reasons why a hot water tank runs out of hot water too quickly, which is why it’s important to hire an expert to determine the cause.
- Rotten egg smell:
- A rotten egg smell coming from your hot water indicates that hydrogen sulphide gas is present. While this isn’t a dangerous situation, it does require an expert’s assistance to remedy.
We Provide Water Heater Repair Service in Barrie
Hot water in your home isn’t a luxury, it’s a necessity. As such, if you need repairs for your water heater in Barrie, don’t rely on subpar service or make the repair a DIY job; instead the call experts you can count on: Custom Comfort ClimateCare. Our trained specialists have repaired hundreds of water heaters over the past 25 years, and we bring experience to every job we do. Let our experts get your hot water back on track—call us today and schedule an appointment for hot water heater repair!