- Ductless Heating
- Electric Storage Heating
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Repair
- Hydronic Heating
- Zone Control System
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Professional Whole home Dehumidifier Services in Barrie Region
Our neck of the woods may not be known for its heat, but we know just how hot and humid it can get here in the summer months. Humidity isn’t just uncomfortable, it can create a multitude of problems for you, your home, and your air conditioner. Some people use individual room dehumidifiers to offset the effects of excess humidity, but these small units can only address a small area of your living space, and as such, can’t have the impact you need. But a whole-home dehumidifier can.
Our experts have been helping customers throughout the Barrie area improve their indoor air quality for over 25 years, and we can help relieve your home of excess humidity with the installation of a whole-home dehumidifier. If you already have a dehumidifier, you know how important it is to keep it working optimally, and we can professionally service it to ensure you get years of use. Call us today, and let our award-winning staff help you balance the moisture in your home.
Custom Comfort ClimateCare provides whole-home dehumidifier services in Barrie and the surrounding areas. Schedule an appointment with us today by giving us a call.
What Are the Problems Caused by Excess Humidity?
We all know that a day at 25°C feels a lot better at low humidity than at high humidity, but do you know why? Humidity holds heat, so a humid day hangs on to the heat in the air, and the moisture adds that sticky feeling to the heat, making it feel even heavier. But excess moisture in your home does more than make you feel uncomfortable. It also does the following:
- Leads to development of rot:
- Items made of wood are not impervious to moisture, and when exposed to excessive moisture for long periods, it is likely that rot will develop. Your furniture, house beams, flooring, and trim are just some of the wood items that can succumb to rot from too much humidity.
- Puts extra stress on your AC:
- Your air conditioner removes both heat and humidity as part of the cooling process, but the system was made to handle a certain amount of humidity, not excessive amounts. A whole–home dehumidifier removes the excess moisture before it can enter your system and cycle through, taking the extra work off your AC.
- Creates a hospitable atmosphere for allergens:
- Mould, mildew, and fungus thrive in moist environments, and allergens cling more easily. These factors can create a very hard atmosphere for any allergy and/or asthma sufferers in your home.
We Offer Dehumidifier Installation and Service in Barrie
Whole–home dehumidifiers offer numerous benefits for you, your home, and your air conditioning system. But to gain these benefits, it’s critical that you work with trained experts for all installation and servicing. As four–time winners of the Barrie Advance Readers’ Choice for Indoor Air Quality Specialist, you can rest assured that when you call us, you are calling trained experts who will install and service your whole–home dehumidifier correctly the first time around. Call us today!