- Ductless Heating
- Electric Storage Heating
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Repair
- Hydronic Heating
- Zone Control System
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Commercial & Residential Air Duct Cleaning in Barrie Region
Many forced-air systems use ductwork to deliver the cool and warm air to the living spaces of a home, making ductwork the highway for the HVAC system. Ductwork isn’t very attractive, so most times it is hidden behind walls and in ceilings. As such, ductwork can suffer from “out of sight, out of mind,” with the result being a very dirty ductwork system.
The best way to ensure that your ductwork is clean and efficient is to call for professional air duct cleaning every 3 to 5 years. We’ve helped customers in Barrie and the surrounding areas keep their ductwork clean for over 25 years. Our award-winning indoor air quality experts will thoroughly clean your entire duct system, using the latest professional tools to reach every nook and cranny. The end result will be a clean ductwork system that will help you, your family, and your HVAC be more comfortable. Has it been more than 5 years since your last ductwork cleaning, or are you moving into a new home that has air ducts? Give us a call today and schedule an appointment for air duct cleaning in Barrie.
Custom Comfort ClimateCare provides quality air duct cleaning service in Barrie and the surrounding areas. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment.
What Are the Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning?
You may be asking why it is important for your ductwork to be professionally cleaned every 3—5 years. Here are some reasons why:
- It makes your home healthier:
- Many contaminants can become trapped inside your ductwork, especially once a layer of dust and dirt accumulates. Allergens, biological contaminants, and debris can find a home in the dirt and dust, and all of these things can blow into your home with each cycle.
- It helps allergy sufferers:
- There’s nothing worse for someone with allergies than to have allergens blown right into their face. When your ductwork becomes clogged with dust, this is exactly what will happen each time your HVAC system turns on.
- It takes stress off your system:
- Your HVAC system needs a certain amount of air flow to work correctly, and a solid layer of dust and dirt can easily restrict the air flow, putting undue stress on your system. When this kind of stress is applied to your HVAC, energy bills can rise and your system may be more prone to malfunction, breakdown and excessive wear and tear.
- It improves your indoor air quality:
- Removing contaminants from your air ducts means they can no longer blow directly into your living spaces, which helps improve the quality of your indoor air significantly.
We Offer Air Duct Cleaning in Barrie
Properly cleaning an air duct system goes far beyond taking out a vacuum and cleaning the registers; it is an in–depth, thorough cleaning of your entire ductwork system. Our experts use a range of professional–grade cleaning tools, including HEPA vacuums and visual aid equipment. Don’t let dirty air ducts have a negative impact on your home. Call us today and let our air duct cleaning specialists clean your ductwork the way it should be.